BREAD PIZZA

It has not been much days since I started cooking. My main urge for cooking came when I started experimenting with my sister's lunchbox recipes as she was so bored of taking the same thing daily. Whenever I was free, I would try to whip up anything that I had in my house and create something out of it. I would try different varieties of sandwiches for her. For me, I feel pleasing my sister with my food is the epitome of happiness. She is a complete foodie like me and all my recipes are generally aimed at pleasing her, as she is even a strict critic to me. 
One day while making her tiffin, I thought, why not make a bread pizza instead of the normal sandwich. And when she returned from school, she said that it was a hit. Since that day I have been trying out pizzas with bread and different toppings.
I had some chicken sausages at home along with bread and mozzarella cheese, and I was definitely sure what I should make from that. 
Bread Pizza


Recipe:

Yields 4 bread pizzas
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes

What you need

  • 4 slices of bread (I use brown bread)
  • Pizza Sauce (bought or homemade)
  • Any topping of your choice Veg or Non Veg (I used chicken sausages)
  • Grated Mozzarella Cheese 
  • Oregano, a pinch
  • Chili flakes, as per taste

How to make it?

  • Take the bread slices and apply the pizza sauce on it.
  • Arrange the toppings of your choice on the bread.
  • Put grated cheese on top of it, as much as you wish to have.
  • Sprinkle the oregano and chili flakes on top of it.
  • Bake it in the oven at 200 degree Celsius for 5-7 minutes or until the cheese melts completely.
  • Your bread pizza is done and you are ready to enjoy the cheesy affair.

The Cheesy Affair

Comments