MARIE BISCUIT PUDDING WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE AND GEMS
Wondering what to do with loads of Marie Biscuits in the shelf? Here's a really interesting recipe you can try out. It is delicious. It is healthy. It is chocolaty. A perfect treat. The best part of the recipe is that it takes hardly a few minutes to make. So, lets start with the recipe.
What you need?
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Marie biscuits( 10-12) [ Grind the Marie biscuits in a grinder until it becomes crumbs]
- Milk as required
- Chocolate ganache
- Cadbury Gems
- Icing sugar
How to make it?
- Beat butter and sugar together in a bowl.
- Add the crumbs of Marie biscuits to it.
- Add a little bit milk until it becomes like a consistency on a pudding.
- Pour the batter in cake molds or cupcake molds according to your wish.
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 180°C for just five minutes.
- After baking, take it out on a serving plate and allow it to cool.
- Use the topping of chocolate ganache and allow it to rest until it becomes firm.
- Add gems and sprinkle icing sugar on it. And, you are ready to serve it.
This recipe will be a favourite of the kids. Your other family members will also love it. So lets just give it a try.