CREAMY ICED MOCHA

Being a coffee as well as a chocolate lover, Mocha is one of my weaknesses. I may even die for it. Have you ever felt those sudden cravings, when you are willing to have something, still not sure what to have that would satisfy your cravings? Well, I know this is pretty weird, but I have experienced it a lot of times. Those are the times I have my Mocha and it calms me down! :) Mocha, you are love!

As we all know, summers in Kolkata are pretty bad. In other words, you may say that it is unbearable. The other day, I was checking that the temperature was 39 degrees, yet it felt like 45 degrees and above. Lucky me, that my exams are over and now I can spend my time lazily at home. But even when you are in home, you just cannot escape the heat, and you tend to get tired without even doing anything. To beat the heat, this is one simple recipe for all chocolate and coffee lovers. Easy to make, delicious and chocolateyyyyyy!!!! What more do you need? A few ingredients, some ice cubes and blend, blend, blend!! You are ready to enjoy this awesome shake. 

ICED MOCHA

Recipe:


Serves: 4
Preparation Time: 10 minutes

What you need?


For the shake,
  • 2 Tbsp Instant Coffee Powder
  • 1 Cup Water
  • 3 Cups Milk
  • 4 Scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
  • 2 Tbsp Sugar
  • 1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
  • Ice cubes

For the garnish, 
  • 1 cup Whipped Cream
  • 1 Tbsp Chocolate Chips
  • 1 Tbsp Chopped Almonds
  • 1 Tbsp Chocolate Syrup
ICED MOCHA RECIPE

How to make it?


  • Strongly brew the coffee in hot water and allow it to cool down.
  • In the meanwhile, line a glass with chocolate syrup and allow it to set in the freezer. 
  • In a blender, add the brewed coffee, milk, vanilla ice cream, sugar, cocoa powder and ice cubes. 
  • Blend till it's smooth and creamy.
  • Pour the shake in a tall glass and garnish it with whipped cream, chocolate chips and chopped almonds. 
  • Enjoy your Iced Mocha! :)
CREAMY ICED MOCHA

P.S:

  • You may also use chocolate ice cream instead of vanilla.
  • The sugar content in the recipe depends upon your taste.
  • Try using full cream milk for this recipe. 
  • For the garnish, you may add as much as you would love to. 

Comments